Non-Chlorine Granules 1kg


  • Brand: Water Treatment Products
  • Product Code: Non-Chlorine Granules 1kg


Champion Non Chlorine Shock is a non-chlorine based sanitiser used to disinfect pool and spa water. It can be used in addition to Chlorine or Bromine as a shock treatment. 


Chemical Name: Potassium Monopersulphate (Contains Pentapotassium BIS (Peroxymono Sulphate) BIS (Sulphate)

Application:  Add granules directly to water.

Dose Rates: For Spas as an initial dose, with the filter pump running, sprinkle 200g of Champion Non-Chlorine Shock on the water surface. Every 2 –3 days, add 75- 100g to the water surface. Current guides suggest domestic spas should be drained and cleaned every 3 months.

– For Pools initial/shock dose with 700gms per 45 cu meters and add 350gms every 3days. Use a test kit to maintain a level of 3ppm/mgl


Health & Safety;

  • Harmful if swallowed.
  • Contact with combustible materials may cause a fire.
  • Eye and Respiratory Irritant.
  • Causes Burns.
  • Keep locked away from Children.
  • Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
  • Keep Container Dry.
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
  • This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.

Full Safety data sheet available on request.