Champion Non-Chlorine Shock is a non-chlorine based sanitiser used to disinfect pool and spa water. It can be used in addition to Chlorine or Bromine as a shock treatment.
Chemical Name: Potassium Monopersulphate (Contains Pentapotassium BIS (Peroxymono Sulphate) BIS (Sulphate)
Application: Add granules directly to water.
Dose Rates: For Spas as an initial dose, with the filter pump running, sprinkle 200g of Champion Non-Chlorine Shock on the water surface. Every 2 –3 days, add 75- 100g to the water surface. Current guides suggest domestic spas should be drained and cleaned every 3 months.
– For Pools initial/shock dose with 700gms per 45 cu meters and add 350gms every 3days. Use a test kit to maintain a level of 3ppm/mgl
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contact with combustible materials may cause a fire.
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant.
- Causes Burns.
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.