A TWO-PART NON-CHLORINE SYSTEM.
Active oxygen activator enhances the efficacy of the active oxygen granules and disinfecting action. The activator only reaches optimal efficiency when used together with active oxygen granules.
• Free of any metals
• Completely foam-free • pH neutral
Chemical Name: Liquid algaecide concentrate. Contains: 100 g of the product contains 22,5 g Polymer of N-Methylmethanamine with (chloromethyl) oxirane.
Application: Add the active oxygen granules first, and then add the activator directly to the spa water with the circulation pump running.
Dose Rates: For Spas add 20 ml/m3 every week with the filter pump running.
Note: Spas should be drained and cleaned every 3 months.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contact with combustible materials may cause a fire.
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant.
- Causes Burns.
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.