No Scale is a Scale inhibitor for spas which keeps down scale build up on the shell and on the internal equipment of your spa if you are in a hard water area. It also precipitates iron and other staining agents.
Scale formation can cause your heating element to fail, which won’t be covered under any Hot Tub manufacturers warranty.
No Scale will protect your spa equipment and in turn, your investment.
Application: Add directly to the water with your pumps running.
Initial dose: Add 154ml per 1000 litres of water.
Before adding the initial dose, we advise that you clean your filter. With the filtration system running add the initial dose, either neat or diluted with water. Run the filtration system for a 24 hour period.
Regular dosage: Weekly Add 55ml per 1000 litres of water.
For Best Results; This is a weekly treatment.
Contains; Nitriloytris (Methylene-phosphonic Acid)
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks / aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and it’s container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.