Chlorine Granules with a built in stabiliser are used for the disinfection of spa and swimming pool water.
Chemical Name: Troclosene Sodium, Dihydrate
Application: Add granules directly to water.
Dose Rates: Add 1.8g Chlorine Granules to 1 cubic metre of spa or pool water. This daily dose rate is offered as a general guide for private spas and pools. Heavily used spas and pools or those maintained at higher temperatures may require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a test kit – adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a chlorine level of 1-3 ppm or mg/litre.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contact with combustible materials may cause a fire.
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant.
- Causes Burns.
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.