Is your Hot Tub Bubbling a little too much? No Foam helps to remove foam from your spa water and from around your face!
Foam is commonly found in spa water due to the introduction of detergent – found in swim wear. Or cosmetics – found on bather’s skin such as deodorant or hair products.
Using this product will both remove and help to prevent foam build up in your spa water.
Application: Add directly to the water with your pumps running. SHAKE BEFORE USE!
Initial dose: Add 50ml per 450 litres of water.
Before adding the initial dose, we advise that you clean your filter. With the filtration system running add the initial dose, Neat. Run the filtration system for a 1 hour period.
Regular dosage: Weekly Add 25ml per 450 litres of water. Or as a rescue agent as and when required.
Tip; No Foam is a quick fix, not a cure. To reduce the foam build up in your hot tub, ensure bathers shower where possible before use and swimwear is rinsed in water only rather than washed continuously in detergents. Clean your filters regularly.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.