Champion Small Chlorine Tablets are slow dissolving and suitable for the disinfection of spa and swimming pool water.
These tablets are designed for use with a floating tablet dispenser.
Chemical Name: Trichloro –1,3,5 – Triazinetrion. (Contains Symclosene, Copper Suplhate).
Application: Champion Chlorine Tablets should be added directly to a feeder or skimmer basket. They should never be placed directly into the pool or spa itself as damage may be caused to surfaces/liners. Do not add other chemicals via the skimmer.
Dose Rates: Add 2 Champion Small Chlorine Tablets (14-20gm) to 10 cubic metres of pool water when used in the skimmer basket. The dose rate is offered as a general guide for private pools. Heavily used pools or those maintained at higher temperatures may require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a poolside test kit – adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a chlorine level of 1-3 ppm or mg/litre.
To obtain maximum benefit from the chlorine granules, the PH level of the water should be maintained around 7.4. Chlorine is less effective when the Ph level is high. i.e 7.8.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed
- May intensify fire: oxidiser
- Avoid mixing with combustibles
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.