PH Increaser treatment is designed to increase the PH of spas and hot tubs when levels become excessively low. It is important to maintain the PH levels to protect the pool, ensure bathers are comfortable and to ensure chemical treatments work as intended.
Application: Add PH Increaser directly to water.
Dose Rates: Add 10g PH Increaser to the water when the PH drops below 7.4. Test the water after 24 hours and retreat as necessary until water is in the 7.4 to 7.8 range.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contact with combustible materials may cause a fire.
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant.
- Causes Burns.
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks/aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.