Filters are one of the most important things in the Hot Tub.
A blocked filter can cause endless water quality issues, costing you time and money adjusting chemical levels.
But not only that, a blocked filter will also put undue strain on a pump, which could cost you hundreds of pounds to have replaced / repaired.
To prevent a low flow error, misty water and damaged pumps… simply rinse your filter a minimum of once per week and soak your filter once a month, overnight, in this convenient Filter Bath.
These specifically Designed baths are tailored to keep your water and chemical usage to a minimum. Lid Included to keep your filter submersed in the Filter Cleaning Solution.
3 Different Heights Available – Choose from Selection List
Filter Care Tips:
– Rinse Filter(s) with Filter Wand Once A Week – Minimum
– Swap your Filter(s) with a spare / spare set Every Month.
– Soak Filter(s) in Filter Bath Once A Month – Only overnight or they will sweat
– Do Not force dry your filter(s), leave them to dry out naturally.
– Drying a filter allows the fibres to properly knit back together making them more effective at removing dirt from your spa.
– Replace your Filter(s) Every 6 Months. If you have two Filter(s) that you alternate Monthly, replace the pair once per year.