The Red Original Heavyweight Change Robe option is a practical & stylish solution for anything that the British weather can throw at you.
The New Improved Pro Change Robe EVO takes change robes to the next level. Red have ripped up the rule book of the style of change robe that has been around for years and created something that looks as good as it is practical.
The EVO has kept what people loved about the Pro Change and refined what could be even better, creating what Red believe is the best robe on the market in terms of quality, features and usability.
New slick features include additional pockets, improved sleeve construction, longer length for improved coverage, sleek and subtle branding and an adjustable hood.
Long Sleeve Change Robe
Change with ease and stay warm, dry and cosy whatever the weather with Red Original’s men’s long sleeve outdoor changing robes. Designed with the watersports and outdoor adventurers in mind, our long sleeve changing robes are made using a host of high perfomance features and waterproof fabrics that prioritise practicality and comfort.
A mositure wicking fleece lining offers warmth and comfort whilst a YKK zip and toggle hood with wind baffle provides enhanced protection from the elements. The long sleeves on these waterproof changing robes are ideal for providing extra warmth once you get out of the water, and the lightweight nature of our outdoor changing robes makes them easy to transport.
- Premium Moisture-wicking, super-soft and insulating EVO Fleece lining. 300gsm Sherpa Fleece.
- Full length sleeves with adjustable velcro cuffs
- 8k/3k waterproof and breathable outer shell
- Fleece Lined Toggled Hood
- Easy hold 2 Way YKK Zip with 5 popper wind baffle
- Hanging hook on the inside
- Side stretch panels
- Interior ‘Pants’ Pocket
- Internal Pockets for Valuables
- Napoleon pocket – keep your phone and keys safe from the elements
- Long length for full coverage whilst changing
- Exclusive ‘RED’ logo and detailing for better visibility in low light settings.
- Stay dry and warm with our Pro Change Evo. 8k/3k waterproof, breathable, and fantastically insulating with premium soft-touch fabrics.
- Don’t get weighed down – exceptional lightweight and tailored design with a compact pack-down size for easy transport and storage.
- Feel the difference against your skin with scratch-free deep-pile lining.
- More than enough space for gaffe-free changing if needed; sizing based on height not build.
- No-compromise construction stands up to vigorous all-round outdoor use.
- Suitable for a wide range of activities from cold water immersion to pitch-side protection, or simply walks in inclement weather.
EVO Fleece Lining.
The EVO inner is constructed in super-cosy, moisture-wicking, luxurious 300gsm Sherpa fleece. This deep-pile lining is softer and warmer than typical fleeces, providing exceptional comfort and insulation.
The plush, fur-style texture feels incredibly comfortable next to the skin and wicks moisture away to help you dry off and stay warm after a session.
Available in 4 different sizes so you can find your perfect fit:
- Small: Recommended for 5’1″ (155cm)
- Medium: Recommended for 5’1″-5’11” (155cm – 180cm)
- Large: Recommended for 5’11” – 6’5″ (180cm – 196cm)
- X-Large: Recommended for 6’5″+ (195cm+)
Long Sleeve Pro Change Robe EVO
|122cm to 155cm
|152cm to 160cm
|162cm to 177cm
|180cm to 190cm
|193cm to 203cm
Top Tips for choosing your size..
How are you using the change robe? – Do you need to change inside of it or are you looking for a super cosy throw on jacket?
- For changing inside of it, you will want your robe to be bigger than you! So you can get your arms in a do what you need to. You also want to make sure the length is long enough to keep you decent!
- For a throw on jacket you’ll don’t need such a loose fit.
An Evolution in Changing.
We are so happy to be working with Red and promoting their incredible products. Red continue to create, develop and EVOLVE their products. Continually improving quality and performance, so our Red community have assurance that their kit is cutting edge.
With market leading expertise and extensive customer insight, Red challenge themselves to ensure our range evolves in synergy with people’s usage habits.
Introducing the Pro Change Robe EVO. An evolution of the changing robe, designed for professional-level performance.
For surface dirt, we recommend sponging your robe.
If you want to wash your robe, we recommend by hand if possible. Or on a cool, delicate wash. Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use fabric conditioner.