* BEST SELLER *
Having a hot tub party? Ensure you’re prepared with our convenient Spa Bar.
To ensure you don’t have to leave your guests to top up the glasses, the Floating Spa Bar allows you to stock up on food and drink for the rest of the party!
With 8 spaces of varying sizes, this inflatable food and drink holder lets you keep cans and bottles of drink, and plenty of snacks close at hand!
- There will be no need to get out and dry off when you fancy a snack with this inflatable floating spa bar.
- This 28″ diameter inflatable spa caddy free floats in your spa or anchors onto the side using two water weighted stability chambers.
- Includes multiple food and drink sections and two carry handles.
- Great for parties!
- Turn the centre Space into an Ice Bucket for your Prosecco!
Important: We all enjoy a tipple or two but there are some things you should be aware of when drinking in hot water…
- Sweating in a hot tub dehydrates your body. So does alcohol. Both at the same time is too much. That can lead to light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, heart palpitations, confusion, weakness and even coma or death. We advise that you drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- The high temperatures of a hot tub can lower your blood pressure. If you’ve also been drinking, that can lead to dizziness that will make you stumble or fall – never a good thing in a wet environment.
- The hot tub is great for relaxing your mind and body, so much that you could easily drift to sleep. Alcohol also relaxes your muscles and your mind. The combination could make you pass out and sink.
- A Hot tubs heat expands your blood vessels and increases your body temperature. So does alcohol. This can lead to heat exhaustion that can trigger unconsciousness, or even a stroke or heart attack. Symptoms include confusion and dizziness, fainting or fatigue, headache, nausea, extreme sweating and rapid heartbeat and elevated body temperature.
If your plans include hot tubbing and drinking, soak first – drink after. Staying sober for that relaxing 20 minutes or so is well worth the enjoyment and peace of mind. Don’t put yourself in a position where someone else has to save your life. Don’t tub while impaired.