Hydrotherapy can revitalise your body and mind, and relieve aches and pains. You can enjoy the end of every day in your 748 L spa, as the hot water and massaging jets soothe strained muscles and help rebuild tissue. The 748 L provides your own personal lounger, along with seating for family and friends.
Dimensions -213 x 213 x 91 cm
What comes as standard?
- All Seasons Thermal Shield Cover
- ArcticPac Insulation with ABS Base
- Maintenance Free Grandwood Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Jets
- Dedicated Neck & Leg Jets
- Dynastar Multicolour LED Lighting
- TopRail Accent Lighting
- Backlit Pillow Waterfall
- Generous Variety of Jets Including Large 5” Dual Roto Jets
- Heater: 2 kW
- Filtration: 50 sq. ft.
- Digital Control System with LCD Topside
- Shell Colour: Standard Finish – Premium Shell Colours available as an upgrade
- Air Controls
- Multi-Depth Seating
- Ozone ready
- Quick-Access Equipment Door
- Capacity – 1306 Litres
- Dry Weight – 332 kg
What can I add to my spa as an optional upgrade?
- Available in a variety of premium shell colours
- Water Purification:
– Spa Frog System: In-Line Bromine Sanitisation System for cleaner, clearer and softer spa water (Bromine and Water Conditioning cartridges sold separately)
– AOP Advanced Water Treatment System (UV Light & Ozone Combined)
- Smart Energy Insulation Package: Icyene™ Full Foam
- Bluetooth® Music Experience Stereo System:
– Bluetooth Receiver (stream music from your smart phone or smart device)
– AM/FM Receiver
– 4 x Spa Speakers
- Cabinet Speakers x 2
- Two Tier Steps
- Above Spa Parasol – Variety of colours
- Air Source Heat Pump – Options available
Call us now for a quote, based on your specific requirements 01327 359191.
- Please contact us for a bespoke quote based on your preferences and delivery postcode.
- Images may vary to the product supplied, based on personal preferences and model updates throughout the year.
- Finance and split payments available on all new spas.