End every workday with style and outstanding hydrotherapy. Feel muscle aches and pains drifting away as you enjoy the open seating with friends or family, in the versatile 743 D. This spa has big features but can fit indoors or out, in small spaces, or larger areas.
Dimensions -213 x 173 x 91 cm
What comes as standard?
- All Seasons Thermal Shield Cover
- ArcticPac Insulation with ABS Base
- Maintenance Free Grandwood Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Jets
- Dedicated Neck & Leg Jets
- Dynastar Multicolour LED Lighting
- Backlit Pillow Waterfall
- Generous Variety of Jets Including Large 5” Dual Roto Jets
- Heater: 2 kW
- Filtration: 50 sq. ft.
- Digital Control System with LCD Topside
- Shell Colour: Standard Finish – Premium Shell Colours available as an upgrade
- Air Controls
- Multi-Depth Seating
- Ozone ready
- Quick-Access Equipment Door
- Capacity – 1022 Litres
- Dry Weight – 298 kg
What can I add to my spa as an optional upgrade?
- Available in a variety of premium shell colours
- Water Purification:
– Spa Frog System: In-Line Bromine Sanitisation System for cleaner, clearer and softer spa water (Bromine and Water Conditioning cartridges sold separately)
– AOP Advanced Water Treatment System (UV Light & Ozone Combined)
- Smart Energy Insulation Package: Icyene™ Full Foam
- Bluetooth® Music Experience Stereo System:
– Bluetooth Receiver (stream music from your smart phone or smart device)
– AM/FM Receiver
– 4 x Spa Speakers
- Two Tier Steps
- Above Spa Parasol – Variety of colours
- Air Source Heat Pump – Options available
Call us now for a quote, based on your specific requirements 01327 359191.
- Please contact us for a bespoke quote based on your preferences and delivery postcode.
- Images may vary to the product supplied, based on personal preferences and model updates throughout the year.
- Finance and split payments available on all new spas.