Landscaping & Decking
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
"DO YOU DO DECKING?"
Yes we do. If you're looking for a one-stop shopping experience - let us do all of the hard work and communicating for you.
Hot Tubs can sometimes look out of place plonked on a Patio - so make them a feature and turn them into a complete area for rest and rejuvenation.
Decking is a popular and effective way to create open, organic-feeling outdoor spaces. But wood has so many drawbacks as a material in this application - it needs regular ongoing maintenance, it gets slippery when wet and is prone to rotting, fading and staining.
Millboard is completely different. It’s the world’s finest 100% wood-free composite decking board. Millboard has none of the problems of traditional timber or even conventional wood/plastic (WPC) decking.
Millboard is made from polyurethane resin, sustainable minerals and fibres– plus a resilient Lastane® coating for superior anti–slip properties. It’s highly resistant to light, moisture, stains, mould, algae and impacts. But it’s attractive too; with incredible realism capturing the natural beauty of timber and a wide range of colours and textures are available.
- 25 YEAR GUARANTEE -
- Millboard decking is made in the UK – lower carbon footprint.
- Each board profile texture is tested for low slip values. Millboard decking has the highest accreditations for anti-slip rating available
- Non abrasive anti-slip finish – high anti-slip even in the wet! Millboard exceeds the requested wet anti-slip ratings for public areas
- Children & Pet Safe – Splinter free
- U.V inhibiting materials – minimal U.V affects. ( tested for up to 20 years light equivalence)
- Hygienic – does not absorb spills. (Beers, wines, spirits and food fats)
- Maintenance free – no sanding or staining ever needed
- Algae resistant – non porous therefore resisting algae growth (rain will wash it off). Anti slip and near zero maintenance. No wood fibres or rice husks to support mould or algae growth
- Low Energy expenditure manufacturing compared to other wood plastic composite products – Millboard = (2-6 MJ/Kg) / Wood Plastic composite products- (6-29 MJ/Kg)
- Solid board – does not harbour dead insects as per hollow wood plastic extrusions or rotting timber
- Stain and mould resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Matching fascia boards and step edge boards for a higher profile finish
- Variety of surface textures and colours enhancing the decking – no need for complicated decking styles to add appeal
- Virtually no expansion or contraction, so closer joints can be achieved for a safer deck or boardwalk
- Millboard decking will not shatter on impact. (All boards are fibre reinforced)
- Environmentally friendly, Millboard decking is manufactured with reclaimed minerals to save trees.
- Innovative, more than just wooden planks you create an outdoor floor an extension to your living space
- Inspiring new textures and profiles never seen on decking before
- Excellent visual effects. Each board is hand coloured, resulting in a totally unique, realistic timber effect (the most realistic composite decking in the world)
- Choice of natural colour blends and tones from rustic charm to contemporary elegance
Get in touch with us today and we can make your dream a reality. With Millboard, the possibilities are endless.
Call us on 01327 359191