The Lightweight Fleece Change Robe option is a practical & stylish solution for anything that the British weather can throw at you.
Perfect for snuggling up in, after a swim.
Crafted with a tough waterproof outer and snuggly fleece liner.
They are shower proof, ideal for being outdoors.
Perfect as a post swim / hot tub robe – this will keep you dry and cosy.
A practical & stylish solution for the British winter.
Our gorgeous Black / Baby Blue change robe is a perfect all weather garment for outdoors!
Ideal for camping, post swim robe, or just walking the dog. This will keep the weather out and you dry!
- Tough 180gsm water resistant outer shell lining
- 3/4 Kimono sleeves
- Synthetic Lambswool Inner Lining to wick away moisture
- 2 External Fleece Lined Zip Pockets
- Large Inner Pocket
- Fleece Lined Hood
- 2 Way Zip
- Lovingly designed in the UK
- Holly our model is 5ft 8 and wearing a M
|Length – From shoulder (cm)||98||109||119|
|Swing Width (cm) Room around the body||148||156||173|
|Kimono Sleeve Length (cm)||48||54||60|
Top Tips for choosing your size..
Firstly – how are you using the change robe? Do you need to change inside of it or are you looking for a super cosy throw on jacket?
- For changing inside of it, you will want your robe to be bigger than you! So you can get your arms in a do what you need to. You also want to make sure the length is long enough to keep you decent!
- For a throw on jacket you’ll don’t need such a loose fit.
How to check the measurements…
- Measure the length of robe on yourself – Hold a measuring tape at the length you are looking at. (For example, a small you would hold at 95cm) Hold the tape at this point on your shoulder, placing near your neck rather than your arm… See how the length fits for you!
- The width measurement is given as the whole circumference.
- To measure on yourself, hold the tape measure at the size. With this amount of tape make a circle and hold this around your body.
- The measurement given, is taken from the shoulder point.
- Measure against your arm and check that it will be long enough! The sleeves are easily rolled up if they are too long for you (and we think this looks super cool)
Now you can order the perfect size for yourself and enjoy! But, if you do need more guidance please message our chat box and we will be happy to help.
Never expose the robe to any heat source of any kind. Wash your robe inside out using non-bio washing powder or liquid. After spin cycle, hang or lay flat to dry at room temperature. Do not hot wash. Cold wash by hand is recommended, if at all possible. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not tumble dry.