The Everyday Spa With a Difference!
This spa is the ideal size for pretty much anyone and everyone. Couples, families, friends, with 6 seats it offers you a larger footwell and additional legroom. And of course we can’t not mention the beautiful curve that makes the most of any view alongside its beautiful waterfall feature.
It is certainly one of our most popular spa’s for a reason – at 7ft it is the perfect size for most but designed so that you can still enjoy it with friends and family!
Capacity – 1,268 Litres
Dry Weight – 420kg
Approx Wet Weight – 1,688kg
Dimensions: (L) 212 x (W) 212 x (H) 101.5 (119.5 back) cm
- Internal Shell Colour: STERLING MARBLE
- External Cabinet Colour: NEW – CHARCOAL (WITH CARBON CORNERS) – MAINTENANCE-FREE CABINET
- Ultra Insulated Cover
- Lounger Model
- Drinks Tray
- Air Injectors and Diverters
- 1x Aquasole massage foot jet
- Control my Spa App – App feature to control and read your spa.
- Coast Connect – Lit dock for Coast accessories.
- Refresh Button
- Hydro Cyclonic Commercial Filtration System – Best in Industry
- 3” Multi-Coloured LED Safety Light
- Waterline PLUS Multi-Coloured Spotlights
- UV Ozone ECOclean water Purification
- Full Foam Insulation – For Lower Running Costs
- 50 Adjustable Hydrotherapy Massage Jets
- 2 Pump System
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Chemical Kit & Filter Included
- Two Tier Steps Included
Delivery & Installation:
Local Delivery & Installation is included within a 30 mile radius of our Towcester Showroom (NN12 6GX).
Any Delivery & Installation which exceeds the local delivery area will be priced separately as an additional charge. If you think you may be ‘out of area’ please contact us on 01327 359191 for a bespoke quote.
Groundworks / Electrics:
We would recommend a 32amp electric supply for this spa. Electrical Specification can be provided upon request.
You will need a flat, solid base for installation. a 6-8″ reinforced concrete base is recommended. You can also install the spa on a supported deck, or level patio.
Please Note: Our engineers will expect suitable Groundwork & Electrics to be in place before the Delivery & Installation Date. Failure to provide suitable Groundworks & Electrics will result in a penalty & labour charge to return and carry out the delivery once adequate.