Exercise, Swim, Play – 365 Days A Year!
The swimspa range brings together all the health benefits that can be obtained by exercise, massage therapy and swimming. All built into one stunning product perfect for use for you and your family 365 days a year.
This 16ft professional swimspa INCLUDES Variable Speed Technology.
- Capacity – 7,950 Litres
- Dry Weight – 1356kg
- Approx Wet Weight – 9,306kg
- Dimensions: (L) 488 x (W) 229 x (H) 161cm
- Internal Shell Colour: Sterling Marble
- External Cabinet Colour: NEW – DRIFTWOOD MAINTENANCE-FREE CABINET
- Ultra Insulated Cover
- Coast Spas Wellness X Variable Speed Controls
- 3 River Jets – Swim Resistance Jets
- Levitator Jet
- Drinks Tray
- Two 24” Waterfalls
- Air Injectors and Diverters
- Hydro Cyclonic Commercial Filtration System – Best in Industry
- 3” Multi-Coloured LED Safety Light
- EXTREME Multi-Coloured Lighting Package
- Full Foam Insulation – For Lower Running Costs
- 32 Adjustable Hydrotherapy Massage Jets – Seating Area
- 4 Pump System
- EcoClean UV Ozone
- Anchor Plate & Swim Tether
- Exercise Equipment
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Delivery / Installation within 30 mile radius of NN12 6GX (Including. Crane within local area)
- Chemical Kit & Filter Included
RRP New: £51,300.00
BLACK FRIDAY : MAKE US AN OFFER
Delivery & Installation:
Local Delivery & Installation is included within a 30 mile radius of our Towcester Showroom (NN12 6GX).
Any Delivery & Installation which exceeds the local delivery area will be priced separately as an additional charge. If you think you may be ‘out of area’ please contact us on 01327 359191 for a bespoke quote.
Groundworks / Electrics:
We would recommend a 50amp electric supply for this spa. Electrical Specification can be provided upon request.
You will need a flat, solid base for installation. a 6-8″ reinforced concrete base is recommended. You can also install the spa on a supported deck, or level patio.
Please Note: Our engineers will expect suitable Groundwork & Electrics to be in place before the Delivery & Installation Date. Failure to provide suitable Groundworks & Electrics will result in a penalty & labour charge to return and carry out the delivery once adequate.