The Coast Spas Patio Series has everything you need to get into hot water. These premium Spas are made with the same high quality craftsmanship that you find in a full sized Coast Spas Hot Tub, but smaller to allow them to fit where our larger models won’t. Just plug these stunning Spas into your household outlet, fill with water and start enjoying.
The Patio Collection Includes
- Digital Spa Control Panel with Display
- Jet-Select™ Diverter System
- Jet-Air Mixture Controls
- Stainless Steel Trillium Massage Jets
- Whirlpool Hydrotherapy Jet with Dedicated Hand Control
- Hydro Cyclonic Filtration System® – 50 sq ft
- 3″ Underwater Safety Light
- Sheer Descent Waterfall (Alpha Model)
- Thermal-Sealed™ Locking Cover 4×2.5″ (Ash or Brown)
- Plug and Play – Powered by 110v Household Outlet (N.America)
- Owens Corning® Fiberglass Shell with 1 1/4″ Steel Reinforcement
- Protective Ground-Shield Barrier
- Pressure Treated Frame
- Programmable Filtration
- Quick-Access™ Gate Valves
- Multi-Level Ergonomic Seating
- Recessed Thread-In Jet-Pockets™
- Beverage Holders
- Anti-Slip Textured Floor
- Super-Sealed™ Barb & Clamp Plumbing
- Recessed Floor Drain
PLUG & PLAY
Fill with Water. Plug In. Enjoy.
Plug your Hot Tub into a standard household 240V Socket.
No need to install dedicated wiring, simply fill with water, plug in and turn on. Portable and perfect for areas that no other Hot Tub can be installed.
True Pressurised Filtration
Hydro Cyclonic Filtration System
This system comes with the largest filter available in any hot tub. Coast Spas has the only spas that can accept a 175 sq.ft. filter. In North America it is law for any commercial establishment to have a closed pressurized filtration system on any public pool or hot tub. Not only is it more efficient and faster than a skim filtration system but it also removes the dirty filter canisters from the bathing area.
Without a pressurized system, once the water flow to the filter subsides, the debris that was caught in the filter is free to float back into the spa and re-contaminate the water. We like this idea about as much as sitting in the water with the dirty filters. So Coast Spas developed the Hydro Cyclonic Filtration System®. This is a commercial-grade, pressurized filtration system with the filter canister completely removed from the bathing area and coupled with an oversized skimmer.